Meet Your Organizer
Hi! I am Jennifer, and I look forward to working with you to accomplish your organizing goals. I thought you might want to know a little about me before you invite me into your life, so here are some fun facts:
- I like lists. (In case it isn't obvious!)
- I am a Yuma native, though I have also lived in southeastern Arizona, Alabama, Maryland, and (my favorite) Germany.
- I have a degree in Mathematics from the University of Arizona. #BearDown
- I have been married over twenty years to a crazy wonderful guy and am a mom to four incredible kids.
- I have a huge sweet tooth. Actually, all of my teeth are sweet teeth. Is that a thing?
- I consider myself a "closet" organizer: you wouldn't know it at first glance because my house and life are not Pinterest-perfect, but I find joy in organizing. Life happens - sometimes it gets out of control - but I know how to help you get a space from chaos to functional and keep it that way.
- I am a Sunday Basket Workshop Certified Organizer and a Paper Solution Certified Organizer, which means I am trained and ready to help you organize your paper piles and files.
- I am a Certified Organizational Specialist, which means I can identify your unique organizing style and help you set up systems that work for you.
- I am also a portrait photographer, so I know the importance of preserving memories through photos and keeping them safe and accessible.
- I am ready to do this! Are you? What are you waiting for? Contact me today to get going.