Meet Your Organizer
Hi! I am Jennifer, and I look forward to working with you to accomplish your organizing and productivity goals. I thought you might want to know a little about me before you invite me into your life, so here are some fun facts:
- I like lists. (In case it isn't obvious!)
- I am a Yuma native, though I have also lived in southeastern Arizona, Alabama, Maryland, and (my favorite) Germany.
- I have a degree in Mathematics from the University of Arizona. #BearDown
- I have a second degree in Digital Media & Web Technology from University of Maryland Global Campus.
- I have been married for almost 25 years to a crazy wonderful guy and am a mom to four incredible kids.
- I have a huge sweet tooth. Actually, all of my teeth are sweet teeth. Is that a thing?
- I find joy in organizing and finding ways to be more productive and efficient. I'm also a perfectionist, a procrastinator and have periods of low energy, so I am always trying to reconcile all of that! Wish me luck!
- I am a Sunday Basket Workshop Certified Organizer and a Paper Solution Certified Organizer, which means I am trained and ready to help you organize your paper piles and files.
- I am a Certified Organizational Specialist, which means I can identify your unique organizing style and help you set up systems that work for you.
- I am ready to do this! Are you? What are you waiting for? Contact me today to get going.