Ditch the Filing Cabinet!
Let's face it: Filing cabinets are where papers go to die.
It's time to empty the filing cabinet and move your important reference papers into a system that is functional, portable, and accessible.
Organize 365's Household Binders provide the solution. They divide your paperwork into natural categories and come with pre-printed inserts to get important information out of your head and into one streamlined system.
House of Order's Household Binder Workshops focus on a different binder each month. (See schedule on the Appointments page.) We'll begin with detailed instruction and then move on to independent work time where you can ask questions as you need to.
The binders, topics, and documents we will discuss include:
- Financial - banking, bills, debt, insurance, retirement, estate planning, etc.
- Medical - individual and family medical history, appointments, medication, lab results, etc.
- Household Reference - home buying and selling, appliances, electronics, furniture, landscaping, etc.
- Household Operations - family and pets, meal planning, cleaning and household maintenance, emergency preparation, holiday and event planning, etc.
Household Binder Workshops
- Binder Workshops are for all of the paper you need to keep but don't need to take action on.
- Each workshop focuses on one of the four Essential Household Binders (Financial, Medical, Household Reference, and Household Operations).
- Binder Workshop Ticket: $29 (single), $96 (bundle of 4)
- Ticket Includes:
- Two hours of group instruction and productive work time on Zoom.
- Does Not Include:
- Physical products. Please order your Household Binders in time to be delivered before your session.
- Binder Workshop Bundle tickets may be used on any four Binder Workshop within a year of purchase.
- Note: If you would like one-on-one instruction for your binders, sign up for a private Deep Dive Session.
- Ticket Includes:
It's Time to Free Your Files
Learn how at the next Binder Workshop!