Let's Get Down to Business
Whether you work for yourself or someone else, you probably wear a lot of hats. Recurring tasks, important projects, communicating with teammates, and using the right tools - it can be daunting to try to keep up with it all.
That's why you need a Business Friday Workbox. Similar to the Sunday Basket, the Friday Workbox is your brain in a box for everything related to your business or job. It is both a system and a physical product that together help you keep track of your to-do lists, projects, actionable papers, and so much more. It's perfect for entrepreneurs, small business owners, direct sellers, corporate leaders and employees, professional organizers, real estate agents, and volunteers.
Why is it called a Friday Workbox? The idea is that you designate a couple of hours on Friday afternoon (or another time that works for you) to process the items in your Workbox and plan for the week ahead. Can you imagine a better way to start your weekend then by knowing that nothing has fallen through the cracks?
Because every business and job are unique, you may need individualized help to set up or refine your Friday Workbox. As a Friday Workbox Certified Organizer, I offer online workshops for those who are brand new to the Workbox system as well as for those who know what they are doing but would like to refresh their box or fine-tune their flow.
The first step is to get your own Friday Workbox if you don't already have one. Find the full details on Organize 365's website, then place your order through our partner link. Click here for details.
Each Business Friday Workbox system comes with:
- A physical Friday Workbox in the color of your choice
- One set of five rainbow-colored 1.0 slash pockets
- Four sets of five solid-colored 2.0 slash pockets (20 total)
- A step-by-step Playbook to guide you in setting up your Friday Workbox
- Access to the online Business Friday Workbox course, which contains detailed on-demand training for implementing your new Friday Workbox system
- Membership in an exclusive online community where you can join weekly co-working sessions for accountability
Jennifer helped me think through the decision-making process of papers that had been sitting there for a long time and generated stress. She also offered helpful, concrete suggestions whenever I got stuck or was uncertain during the deep dive session.
Workbox Deep Dive Attendee
Friday Workbox Workshops
- Sign up for a Workbox Jumpstart session if you have never used your Workbox before, or you tried it and just didn't get the hang of it. We'll start from scratch!
- Sign up for a Workbox Deep Dive if your box is already set up and you understand the basic routine, but you want to do a reboot of your pockets or see how you can streamline your system. This workshop is great as a follow up to a Jumpstart session.
- What we'll do:
- Discuss the type of work you do, analyze your current procedures, and brainstorm ways to increase your productivity.
- Set up your physical Workbox and decide on your 1.0 and 2.0 slash pocket categories.
- Review the daily and weekly routines for processing your Workbox.
- Workbox Setup Ticket: $119 (private)
- Workbox Deep Dive Ticket: $89 (private)
- Ticket Includes:
- Two hours of private instruction and personalized coaching on Zoom.
- Does Not Include:
- Physical products. Please order your Workbox in time to be delivered before your session.
- Note: If you would like information about in-person Workbox instruction or group instruction for your team, please send us a message through the Contact page.
- Ticket Includes:
Are you looking for a mind at work?
Sign up for a Workbox session now!