It's Time to Meet!
We've waited long enough. We are so pleased to announce the first live, IN-PERSON Paper Organizing Retreat of 2021!!! Keep reading to find out how you can join us in Phoenix, Arizona, on Saturday, July 24, for this exciting event.
What is a Paper Organizing Retreat, anyway? This event is a chance to gather up ALL of the paper that is accumulating around your home and work with a professional organizer to learn how to sort and manage it. You'll go home with a plan for finishing your paper projects and know how to handle incoming paper in the future.
As with any retreat, a House of Order Paper Organizing Retreat provides a way for you to step away from normal life and focus on YOUR needs. We'll provide plenty of space to work, instructional materials, useful supplies, shredding service, and even lunch. You will leave feeling empowered, accomplished, and SO much lighter - and not just because of the mounds of paper you'll leave behind!
If you are a fan of Organize 365, you'll be doubly excited for this retreat, as it is happening the day after the Phoenix stop of paper organizing expert Lisa Woodroof's Book Tour. She'll be signing copies of her new book, Organization is a Learnable Skill, on Friday, July 23, in the same location as the retreat. As a Sunday Basket/Paper Solution Certified Organizer, I will be the local host for the book signing and would love to see you there! Book Tour tickets include a physical copy of the book and can be purchased here. Come for the book signing, stay for the retreat!
Please note that at this Paper Organizing Retreat, we will be following all current health and safety regulations, including wearing a mask when required. Updated guidelines will be sent by email prior to the event, and all attendees will be required to sign a COVID-19 waiver before participating.
Not ready to meet in person? You'll want to check out our Virtual Paper Organizing Retreats, where you can make progress on your piles from the comfort of your own home.
Register for the Phoenix Paper Organizing Retreat below, or feel free to reach out with any questions regarding this event by sending a message through the Contact page.
Paper Organizing Retreat
- Date: Saturday, 24 July 2021
- Time: 8:00am - 4:00pm Arizona/Mountain Standard Time
- Location: Embassy Suites Phoenix Tempe
- Bring ALL of your paper for a 8-hour IN-PERSON retreat filled with detailed instruction, work time, new friends, and a professional organizer by your side!
- Whether you are starting from scratch or are in the middle of the project, this retreat will give you the skills and accountability you need to make major progress on your paper clutter.
- We'll provide the space to work, supplies you need, and food to keep you going. You'll want to dress comfortably and get a good night's rest . Don't worry - you'll be able to take breaks as needed.
- Paper Organizing Retreat Ticket: $199
- Ticket Includes:
- Eight hours of live training, coaching, and work time alongside a Paper Solution Certified Organizer.
- A detailed paper survey and planning sheets to help with your projects.
- Access to organizing supplies such as label makers, hole punches, sticky notes, etc.
- Convenient shredding service.
- Water and a hearty lunch. (Lunch options provided after registration.)
- Opportunity to purchase physical products before and during the event. These include Sunday Baskets, slash pockets, specialized binders, and page protectors. Information about ordering products will be sent after registration.
- Ticket price does not include travel, lodging, or other costs.
- Tickets are nonrefundable. Please check your schedule carefully before booking.
- In the event the retreat must be canceled due to federal, state, or local regulations, your ticket fee will be fully refunded.
- Registration closes July 10, 2021 (2 weeks prior to the event).
- Ticket Includes:
What are you waiting for? Let's party!
Book your workshop or retreat today.